Private Indonesian Language Courses
Many businesses prefer to send their Executives to Ubud so that they can enjoy their stay in a beautiful and relaxing environment and stay focused while they are learning to speak Indonesian language. We also have special Indonesian Language Training courses for Australian Elementary, Junior, Middle and High School teachers to refresh their knowledge of Bahasa Indonesia and strengthen their teaching skills.
You can have your Private Indonesian Language Course at our schools in Ubud or Sanur, or at your place of business or residence as long as it is within 15 minutes travel from either school.
For those of you interested in learning 4 hours per day, please see the section below on our Intensive Private Indonesian Language Course.
- Your classes are scheduled at times that are convenient for you.
- You may reschedule two classes during each 20-hour learning period.
- You will receive our Textbook appropriate for your level, Rapid Vocabulary-Building Flash Card Software and additional Self-Learning materials.
- Upon completing the course, you will receive our Course Completion Certificate which is recognized by the Ministry of Education’s Language Department for Bali Province. You may use this for any applications where you want to prove your education in Indonesian language.
What You Will Learn:
- The learning program will be more varied and related to your interests the higher your language skills are. If you are starting at the Beginner level, you will follow our Beginner and Pre-Intermediate level curriculum first.
- As you advance in your language skills, through an assessment of your language strengths and your learning goals, we will develop a learning program together with you.
- Your teacher will assess with you how you learn best, and teach you that way.
- We try to match you with a teacher who shares your personal interests and interest in your areas of work.
| Course Tuition Fee:
(for 1 Student)
You may pay in the currency of your choice.
( 8am-1pm )
( 1pm-6.00pm )
|20 Hours||Rp 3,950,000 | AUD 420 | USD 305 | EUR 295||Rp 3.500.000 | AUD 380 | USD 275 | EUR 265|
|40 Hours||Rp 7.250.000 | AUD 785 | USD 570 | EUR 550||Rp 6,750.000 | AUD 730 | USD 530 | EUR 510|
|60 Hours||Rp 10,500.000 | AUD 1135 | USD 825 | EUR 790||Rp 10.000.000 | AUD 1080 | USD 785 | EUR 755|
What Our Students Have to Say!
To read the many testimonials from our Students, please visit our page dedicated to Student Testimonials.
I enjoyed the course, and Daniel is a very good teacher. He adapted so great to the needs and the limitations that I had. I learned a lot. What I learned is to use the language. More than that, you cannot ask.
Eric van Loon
PT. Karya Tangan Indah (John Hardy Silver)
I have supported several engineering projects in Indonesia over the last dozen years and during that time have taken numerous private as well as group Bahasa classes. Unfortunately, none of them had any impact on my Bahasa skills and I remained a typical “illiterate” expat.
To overcome my language deficiency I decided to try Cinta Bahasa in Ubud, Bali. I wasn’t able to fit into one of their pre-arranged classes due to my work schedule but Ochie and her staff were very flexible in setting up one-on-one classes that exactly fit my needs.
I worked with Daniel and Tony on a daily basis for 3 weeks (45 hours total) and now have the confidence to speak out. These two guys are great! They worked together as a team to teach me the fundamentals, all the while keeping me motivated and keeping me learning. Their lesson plans were clear and we moved forward at a steady pace. I also enjoyed staying at the nearby Sunny Blow Villa hotel
The Ubud area is a great place to explore and I was able to take weekend trips to see the sights around Bali. Overall, it was a thoroughly productive and enjoyable experience.
If you’re serious about learning Bahasa you need to seriously consider Cinta Bahasa!
Oil & Gas Industry Executive