Private Indonesian Language Courses:
You can have your Private Indonesian Language Course at our schools in Ubud or Sanur, or at your place of business or residence as long as it is within 15 minutes travel from either school.
For semi-intensive courses, the minimum is generally 20 hours per month, but we are happy to discuss this if you require more flexibility and are able to progess well so that you are getting results from your investment.
- Your teacher will learn how you learn best, and teach you that way.
- We try to match you with a teacher who shares your interests.
- Your classes are scheduled at times that are convenient for you, and can be rescheduled.
- A course is prepared for you which starts from what you know and covers your areas of interest and work.
- Interesting and successful teaching methodology focuses on how you learn languages best.
- You will receive our Textbook appropriate for your level, Flash Card Software and 6gb of additional Audio, Video and Musical learning materials.
Many businesses prefer to send their Executives to Ubud so that they can enjoy their stay in a beautiful and relaxing environment and stay focused while they are learning to speak Indonesian language.
We also have special Indonesian Language Training courses for Australian Elementary, Junior, Middle and High School teachers to refresh their knowledge of Bahasa Indonesia and strengthen their teaching skills.
You can also learn Indonesian Language Online with us from anywhere in the world. We currently have dozens of students learning with us this way, and the testimonials of the results have been extremely positive!
| Course Tuition Fee:
(for 1 Student)
You may pay in the currency of your choice.
( 8am-1pm )
( 1pm-6.00pm )
|20 Hours||Rp 3,950,000 | AUD 420 | USD 305 | EUR 295
||Rp 3.500.000 | AUD 380 | USD 275 | EUR 265|
|40 Hours||Rp 7.250.000 | AUD 785 | USD 570 | EUR 550||Rp 6,750.000 | AUD 730 | USD 530 | EUR 510|
|60 Hours||Rp 10,500.000 | AUD 1135 | USD 825 | EUR 790||Rp 10.000.000 | AUD 1080 | USD 785 | EUR 755|
Indonesian Language Courses
You can learn three or four hours per day with your teacher, which we find is a comfortable maximum. Usually you will have 2 two-hour classes per day, one in the morning and one in the afternoon, although this could be adjusted to 3 one-and-a-half hour classes per day, with breaks in between. You would also have two different teachers who will focus on strengthening different aspects of your language.
The learning location is ideally at our Main School in Ubud, but you may also choose to learn in Canggu (Perenanan), Kuta (Sunset Road) or in Sanur.
The Intensive Indonesian Language Course also includes:
- Free Pickup or Drop-off from Ngurah Rai International Airport.
- Social-Cultural Visa Sponsorship if you are planning to stay for more than 2 months.
- A cultural visit to the Tirta Empul water temple for a purification ceremony with our Balinese Hindu Religious Advisor, or a 2 Hour Art/Culture class at the Agung Rai Museum of Art, where you may choose from a wide variety of classes including Balinese carving, drawing, offering making, gamelan, etc.
- Additional e-learning Audio, Video and Musical learning materials for you to study outside of class.
- 350 – 500 Printed flashcards for rapid vocabulary memorization.
- Certificate of Completion.
You may pay in the currency of your choice.
|Currency||80 Hours||100 Hours||Type of Payment|
|IDR||11,500,000||14,000,000||For Cash, Local Bank Transfer or Bitcoin only.|
|AUD||1260||1540||For Transfer to Australian Bank Account or Paypal.|
|USD||1150||1400||For Paypal only.|
|EUR||852||1037||For Paypal only.|
We also have special rates for two students learning together![maxbutton id=”1″]
What Our Students Have to Say!
To read the many testimonials from our Students, please visit our page dedicated to Student Testimonials.
I enjoyed the course, and Daniel is a very good teacher. He adapted so great to the needs and the limitations that I had. I learned a lot. What I learned is to use the language. More than that, you cannot ask.
Eric van Loon
PT. Karya Tangan Indah (John Hardy Silver)
I have supported several engineering projects in Indonesia over the last dozen years and during that time have taken numerous private as well as group Bahasa classes. Unfortunately, none of them had any impact on my Bahasa skills and I remained a typical “illiterate” expat.
To overcome my language deficiency I decided to try Cinta Bahasa in Ubud, Bali. I wasn’t able to fit into one of their pre-arranged classes due to my work schedule but Ochie and her staff were very flexible in setting up one-on-one classes that exactly fit my needs.
I worked with Daniel and Tony on a daily basis for 3 weeks (45 hours total) and now have the confidence to speak out. These two guys are great! They worked together as a team to teach me the fundamentals, all the while keeping me motivated and keeping me learning. Their lesson plans were clear and we moved forward at a steady pace. I also enjoyed staying at the nearby Sunny Blow Villa hotel.
The Ubud area is a great place to explore and I was able to take weekend trips to see the sights around Bali. Overall, it was a thoroughly productive and enjoyable experience.
If you’re serious about learning Bahasa you need to seriously consider Cinta Bahasa!
Oil & Gas Industry Executive