Intensive Private Indonesian Language Course
Consulates and companies prefer to send their staff to Ubud so that they can enjoy their stay in a beautiful and relaxing environment and stay focused while they are learning to speak Indonesian language. We also have special Indonesian Language Training courses for Australian Elementary, Junior, Middle and High School teachers to refresh their knowledge of Bahasa Indonesia and strengthen their teaching skills.
You can learn four hours per day with your teacher, which we find is a comfortable maximum. Usually you will have 2 two-hour classes per day, one in the morning and one in the afternoon, although this could be adjusted to 3 one-and-a-half hour classes per day, with breaks in between. You would also have two different teachers who will focus on strengthening different aspects of your language.
The learning location is ideally at our Main School in Ubud, but you may also choose to learn in Sanur.
The Intensive Indonesian Language Course includes:
- Free Pickup or Drop-off from Ngurah Rai International Airport.
- Social-Cultural Visa Sponsorship if you are planning to learn 200 Hours or more with us.
- Your classes are scheduled at times that are convenient for you.
- You may reschedule two classes during each 20-hour learning period.
- You will receive our Textbook appropriate for your level, Rapid Vocabulary-Building Flash Card Software and additional Self-Learning materials.
- A cultural visit to the Tirta Empul water temple for a purification ceremony with our Balinese Hindu Religious Advisor.
- Additional Self-learning materials for you to continue your studies outside of class.
- Upon completing the course, you will receive our Course Completion Certificate which is recognized by the Ministry of Education’s Language Department for Bali Province. You may use this for any applications where you want to prove your education in Indonesian language.