Intensive Private Indonesian Language Course
Consulates and companies prefer to send their staff to Ubud so that they can enjoy their stay in a beautiful and relaxing environment and stay focused while they are learning to speak Indonesian language. We also have special Indonesian Language Training courses for Australian Elementary, Junior, Middle and High School teachers to refresh their knowledge of Bahasa Indonesia and strengthen their teaching skills.
You can learn four hours per day with your teacher, which we find is a comfortable maximum. Usually you will have 2 two-hour classes per day, one in the morning and one in the afternoon, although this could be adjusted to 3 one-and-a-half hour classes per day, with breaks in between. You would also have two different teachers who will focus on strengthening different aspects of your language.
The learning location is ideally at our Main School in Ubud, but you may also choose to learn in Sanur.
You may pay in the currency of your choice.
|Currency||80 Hours||100 Hours||Type of Payment|
|IDR||12,000,000||14,000,000||For Cash, Local Bank Transfer or Bitcoin only.|
|AUD||1,300||1,510||For Transfer to Australian Bank Account or Paypal.|
|USD||945||1110||For Paypal only.|
|EUR||905||1060||For Paypal only.|
The Intensive Indonesian Language Course includes:
- Free Pickup or Drop-off from Ngurah Rai International Airport.
- Social-Cultural Visa Sponsorship if you are planning to learn 200 Hours or more with us.
- Your classes are scheduled at times that are convenient for you.
- You may reschedule two classes during each 20-hour learning period.
- You will receive our Textbook appropriate for your level, Rapid Vocabulary-Building Flash Card Software and additional Self-Learning materials.
- A cultural visit to the Tirta Empul water temple for a purification ceremony with our Balinese Hindu Religious Advisor.
- Additional Self-learning materials for you to continue your studies outside of class.
- Upon completing the course, you will receive our Course Completion Certificate which is recognized by the Ministry of Education’s Language Department for Bali Province. You may use this for any applications where you want to prove your education in Indonesian language.
What Our Students Have to Say
To read the many testimonials from our Students, please visit our page dedicated to Student Testimonials.
I enjoyed the course, and Daniel is a very good teacher. He adapted so great to the needs and the limitations that I had. I learned a lot. What I learned is to use the language. More than that, you cannot ask.
Eric van Loon
PT. Karya Tangan Indah (John Hardy Silver)
I have supported several engineering projects in Indonesia over the last dozen years and during that time have taken numerous private as well as group Bahasa classes. Unfortunately, none of them had any impact on my Bahasa skills and I remained a typical “illiterate” expat.
To overcome my language deficiency I decided to try Cinta Bahasa in Ubud, Bali. I wasn’t able to fit into one of their pre-arranged classes due to my work schedule but Ochie and her staff were very flexible in setting up one-on-one classes that exactly fit my needs.
I worked with Daniel and Tony on a daily basis for 3 weeks (45 hours total) and now have the confidence to speak out. These two guys are great! They worked together as a team to teach me the fundamentals, all the while keeping me motivated and keeping me learning. Their lesson plans were clear and we moved forward at a steady pace. I also enjoyed staying at the nearby Sunny Blow Villa hotel
The Ubud area is a great place to explore and I was able to take weekend trips to see the sights around Bali. Overall, it was a thoroughly productive and enjoyable experience.
If you’re serious about learning Bahasa you need to seriously consider Cinta Bahasa!
Oil & Gas Industry Executive