Indonesian Language Courses
Cinta Bahasa offers a variety of courses in Bahasa Indonesia, which is spoken nationwide, and Basa Bali, the local language of Bali. As you will see from our Student Testimonials, our Indonesian Language training is receiving widespread acclaim for our effective and enjoyable teaching methods.
Indonesian Language / Bahasa Indonesia
Group Courses (3 or more Students)
- 3-Hour Crash Course for a Group of Travellers or Short-Term Visitors
- Small-Group Beginner Course
- Small-GroupIntermediate Course
- 2 Friends, Couple and Family Course
Private Courses (1-2 Students)
- Private Semi-Intensive Course (20 hours per month minimum)
- Private Intensive Course (3 hours per day minimum)
- Online Indonesian Language Course
Click on the link for each option above to be taken to that Course’s page, or use the links along the the top of this page.
Balinese Language / Basa Bali
We offer both Small-Group and Private Courses in Basa Bali Halus and Basa Bali Biasa, the higher and lower Balinese languages. The language of instruction is bahasa Indonesia, as this is the common language behind both, and can also be used as a backup as practically everyone in Bali speaks bahasa Indonesia.
We offer discounts for alumni of Cinta Bahasa, students who have completed our courses, as well as staff with NGOs that have agreements with Cinta Bahasa. Our course fees in Indonesian Rupiah includes our discount for KITAS holders.